Link Collider

Thursday, August 9, 2012

TunnelBear Free VPN



I just want to share what I have been using to access sites that are limited to some countries. The TunnelBear Free VPN.


What is VPN? VPN or virtual private networks works like a proxy. Well, proxy can be only applied to your browsers or applications which encrypts your connection and hiding your IP. While VPN replace your local ISP or in other words, everything in your computer that connects to the internet will be encrypted with all the benefits associated with your VPN server (the geographical location, security, speed and more).



Going back to TunnelBear, I like it's interface, you can choose between two locations as a server, the UK or US server and you will have 500Mb of free data each month and an additional 1Gb data if you join their twitter promotion each month. Well, how long does 500Mb of data last? The first time I used it, I register to a video site that is limited to some countries and upload one 13 minutes video and seven 1 minute video, and my 500Mb data becomes 480Mb and because this is free and has a limited consumption, you should be wise when to use it.

When it comes to installing, TunnelBear is easy to install and their support team is the best. I had e-mail them about my problem about the 1Gb free promotion and the support team replied to me immediately and give me the 1Gb free.

Just download the TunnelBear free at the TunnelBear Official Website. You can also upgrade if you want more Mb of data every month.







2 comments:

  1. According to me it is Hotspot Shield free VPN ( www.online-internet-privacy.com ) software that secures your web browsing session, online shopping data, downloads, instant messages and passwords by hiding your IP address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the Hotspot free, it's secure but I found out that many users have find it hard installing their tap adapter, a common problem exist to many but I agree with you that it's one of the most secure free VPN available.

      Delete

Infolinks