Link Collider

Saturday, March 31, 2012

CodeTwo Public Folders Full Free 4.7.4





CodeTwo Public Folders is a Microsoft Outlook extension created to share Outlook calendars, contacts, tasks, mail and even docs with other users in a company or home network. Use CodeTwo Public Folders to share your Outlook data with others in real-time, handle access rights, create backup, recover deleted elements, work in online or offline mode - exactly the same way as with Exchange Server. The program will also let you synchronize designed folder views and non-standard Outlook forms.





Features:

Selected Application Examples 
Thanks to its multiple functionalities the software can be used by companies in a number of workgroup scenarios.

Share All Outlook Items 
Outlook Calendars, Contacts, Emails, Tasks and even Documents can be shared with other users. Use it to organize meetings, share a common address book and more.

Seamless Outlook Integration 
CodeTwo Public Folders easily combines itself with Microsoft Outlook; no time wasted on learning new software.

Public and Personal Folders Sharing 
You can create new public folders and share your personal folders in Outlook.

Easy Self-Running Installation 
Installation has never been easier - you can install and start using this app within a few minutes!

Access Rights Management 
The administrator can easily choose particular access rights for all shared Microsoft Outlook folders.

Real-Time Collaboration 
The synchronization of data is done automatically in the background and in real-time.

Offline and Online Mode 
Work with shared Outlook folders in Online and Offline mode. Enhance productivity during times when the computer is not connected to the network.

Administration panel 
Data syncing with CodeTwo Public Folders is extra easy and safe thanks to the program's database management features. The administration panel allows you to backup, migrate and restore shared folders with just a few clicks.

Synchronize folder views and non-standard forms 
CodeTwo Public Folders is the only solution on the market that lets you synchronize Outlook folder views and custom Outlook forms.


Download:


Download CodeTwoPublicFolder Full free 4.7.4




7 comments:

  1. Hello Dude,

    Public folders, introduced in the first version of Microsoft Exchange are designed for shared access and provide an easy and effective way to collect, organize, and share information with other people in your workgroup or organization. Thanks a lot....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I installed this but didn't use it. =) Great to hear it helped.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/05/2012

    My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You
    can not imagine just how much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!
    Also see my page :: Recovery database in exchange 2007

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that. I've been busy this month that's why there's not much of something new here. I'll check out yours. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5/14/2012

    hey there and thanks to your information ? I
    have definitely picked up something new from right here.

    I did then again experience a few technical points using this site, since I experienced
    to reload the site lots of instances prior to I could get it to
    load correctly. I have been puzzling over in case your web host is OK?

    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading cases times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could harm your high-quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for a lot extra of your respective interesting content. Make sure you replace this again soon..
    My website :: utility to restore Microsoft Outlook exchange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/15/2012

    Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get right of entry to persistently rapidly.
    Also see my website - mail message Recovery Microsoft exchange 2003

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/02/2012

    Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your put up is just cool and that
    i could suppose you are a professional in this subject.
    Well along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay updated with
    coming near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.
    my website > Microsoft exchange file overwrite Recover

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks